The author of this blog stopped writing here long time back. The posts published here embarrass her now. And hence, there is very little chance that she is going to write here again.

This blog is hence declared to be in a state of COMA.

Now that am no more a fresher ...


Yay! I am one year old now! Oh I mean, one year of being a college student. Certainly, the experience of being a fresher, a first year student, is a cherishable one, one to hold on tight to, forever, you don't get to be a fresher many times in life, after all. So, it is reasonable enough for me to make an attempt to recollect my memories of this place, my friends here and other things, as they have been till now, in this special space where I have always tried to share the best of my life that I can, with you all.


(I wanted to BE a little emotional while writing this post, you know, recollecting memories and stuff. My remedy, the song "Hey Delilah" playing in the background. I know it's a very romantic one, but I find the music very touchy, so it makes for some good background music... aah... digression—exactly what I didn't want, especially in this post and hence, decided to GET sentimental while writing... OK... let's move on now at least.) 


The one year of being a novice, a fresher or anything else that you may choose to call, has always been considered as a forming phase for any individual, any student. When I think of departing from here, three years later, when all of us are supposed to have become mature professionals, independent, away from each other, away from being "adults with a childish streak about them", carefree but days supposed to be full of anxiety & tension etc., I get jitters all over, how will I manage to contain the outflow of emotions (and tears :P) at my departure from this place that would have obviously made an extremely special place in my heart by then!
                                        The gateway to heaven .... 
Alright, let's not get sentimental, not now I mean. I have a lot more to say. So, I have decided to present my story of the remarkable first chapter of this journey of college life, in the form of chapters. Here they go....


CHAPTER 1 - Day zero 


CHAPTER 2 - All the infinite fun!!

Share this post with your friends

What do you think about this post?


7 comments:

Appu July 12, 2010 at 10:52 PM  

I didnt want to comment. But I cudnt resist. You brought back all the memories I was coming out from very miserably. College days are the best days of anyones life. They are never gonna come back in any form. And yeah as a fresher you are little cautious. Little afraid about the friends you are gonna back, the fear of not knowing anyone. Fear of ragging. Fear of expectations. But yeah, first and last year of your college life are always great with different emotions.

One advice: Live life as much you can in these years. Because you are gonna miss those days. After that its only about time, money n relations.

Gr8 post though :)

Sugandha July 12, 2010 at 11:21 PM  

@Appu / Vijendra ji - firstly, why did you not want to comment????
Secondly, thanks that you did! I now am sure that separation from this phase of life will be a real painful one, but let's see, it isn't in my hands, what I have in my hands is to make these years cherishable for the future. And thanks again!

Sugandha July 12, 2010 at 11:21 PM  

@Appu / Vijendra ji - firstly, why did you not want to comment????
Secondly, thanks that you did! I now am sure that separation from this phase of life will be a real painful one, but let's see, it isn't in my hands, what I have in my hands is to make these years cherishable for the future. And thanks again!

Appu July 13, 2010 at 12:01 AM  

well. I was about to write 'no comments'. coz these things r to feel... :) that's why I wrote that line.

btw I like how you take small things for ur posts n write abt(although this is not small one)...pleasure reading this.

Sugandha July 13, 2010 at 12:03 AM  

Oh I see, so it's a compliment I guess. :P Well, really glad to know that! :) Thank you for the encouragement. :)

Appu July 13, 2010 at 2:06 AM  

Right. And you know what, recently I was telling all this to my first year students. And the day after I read this on ur blog. :)

NIPUN CHAWLA October 16, 2010 at 4:18 PM  

nice description of the mech-canteen.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Liked this blog? Keep connected, to keep reading.

'Coz everything here, is close to my heart

Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Statistics since 8 June, 2011:-

From the bottom of my heart, a message for the lazy-bones.

A very wise writer once said:
If you really like something, you must "LIKE" it too!

Needless to say, the wise writer was/is me. :|

Copyright © SUGANDHA


  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital