The author of this blog stopped writing here long time back. The posts published here embarrass her now. And hence, there is very little chance that she is going to write here again.

This blog is hence declared to be in a state of COMA.

"She" and "he". And love.




'She' has got something to say about her 'The guy':


He-
  • shouldn't be perfect. Else I don't deserve him.
  • shouldn't be complete. Else what will, I do in his life?
  • should be ambitious, driven. 'Coz am not.
  • should be emotionally stable. 'Coz am not.    
  • shouldn't be too short tempered. 'Coz I am.
  • should be honest. Again, 'coz I am.
  • should be understanding. More than I am.
  • should be mature. More than I am. 
  • should be caring. But I'll be more.
  • should be sensitive. But I'll be more.
  • should be loyal. Like I will be.
  • should be faithful. Like I will be.
  • should feel for me like am 'made for him'. 
  • 'Coz with that alone in his heart, all that said above falls dim. 


Why I wrote this? The message?
A little self hypothesis, about 'true love' and relationships. 
I wonder, the reason why god made every one imperfect, was to leave scope for them to be completed by some-ONE, who'd be imperfect too. But the two together, would fill all voids. 

There have to be some traits or interests, too similar and some, too opposite, a few absent in one but present in the other, and a few, absent in both.....and so on....for the two to strike the right 'balance' in their relationship. And lead life happily. Ever after. (clichéd as it may sound)

And hence, an imperfect "SHE" coupled with another imperfect "HE", would together create perfection. Would create symphony. 
The symphony of life. 
Of love. 
True love. 

Says,


thanks for reading...

:-)
Share this post with your friends

What do you think about this post?


7 comments:

Tanay November 23, 2010 at 7:15 PM  

and this description completes a PERFECT post.
The idea of filling each other's voids and shortcomings appealed to me a lot.

goyalmohit20 November 23, 2010 at 7:17 PM  

nice reaad.. :)
bt wat abt wat abt "The girl"?? :P

Sugandha November 23, 2010 at 8:43 PM  

@Tanay- And am so glad about it. No thanks :):P
@Mohit- You should ask some guy to write that :P
But thanks a lot :)

anu November 24, 2010 at 7:55 AM  

:-) thanks for sharing such awesome thoughts.

anita,  November 26, 2010 at 9:03 PM  

i had to read it.. thanks to sugandha insisting in every other post..;P
But truly i adored EACH and EVERY thought in there.. felt like my own word in someone else's mouth(post..:P)..:)

rachita,  December 2, 2010 at 12:17 PM  

Great!! Something that every girl wants..I felt like expressing myself through someone else..:)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Liked this blog? Keep connected, to keep reading.

'Coz everything here, is close to my heart

Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Statistics since 8 June, 2011:-

From the bottom of my heart, a message for the lazy-bones.

A very wise writer once said:
If you really like something, you must "LIKE" it too!

Needless to say, the wise writer was/is me. :|

Copyright © SUGANDHA


  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital