The author of this blog stopped writing here long time back. The posts published here embarrass her now. And hence, there is very little chance that she is going to write here again.

This blog is hence declared to be in a state of COMA.

An Introduction


Okay, so, finally, I'm doing this.


Doing what?
Writing a blog!

Truth be spoken , I have been toying with the idea of having my own space like this since a really long time... since the past few months, to be more specific .
But everytime I started , I'd give up the idea thinking that this is going to be a mere waste of time , though I knew it inside my heart that I do a LOT other things that actually deserve to be called a "waste of time ".

But still I was interested—no—much more than just "interested" in going ahead with it, the simple reason being that I love expressing myself and writing has always been a hobby, so has been speaking , but since the latter is not feasible, I thought, why not this!

And so, here I am, publishing my first ever blog since I got an internet connection about 8 months back. What's funny is that I am starting to do it at the most improper time... when my first ever college end-semester exams are just round the corner. If you want to ask "why now?!"I'd say it's because I don't feel like studying at all—The amount of pending syllabus is directly proportional to the amount of repulsion it creates—and right now, I have THE WHOLE GODDAMNED COURSE LYING UNTOUCHED.
Besides, I thought that this would take just a few minutes [ I mean, about 15 minutes, or say... 30 minutes...or OK... 60 minutes or okay, even more... (hours are also convertible into minutes , right?) and I thought to myself "so let's go for it "!


I'd like to mention what exactly I plan to do in this space—my own little virtual world.


This is where I'll say things I always wanted to, this is where I'll share all the interesting happenings in my life [if any!], this is where I'll share my views about people, this is where I'LL SAY WHAT I WANT TO , WITHOUT FEELING THE NEED OF BEING "POLITICALLY CORRECT"!
    I don't know if anyone will read it, don't know if anyone will 'follow' it, but still, I'll write whatever I want 'coz... this is my blog!


Looks like I ended up talking nothing. Wow. 

Share this post with your friends

What do you think about this post?


11 comments:

Tanay December 15, 2009 at 3:27 PM  

hey... ur writing style has striking similarities with mine... u have the ability to capture the reader. but in case u r gonna add more blog posts, do one thing, make ur posts a bit smaller.... i've been blogging for 6-7 months n cud help u with quality advice n suggestions if u like.... i can proudly say tht mine was one rare non-celeb blog which got really good success in so less time... :P

btw i m in DCE... u know me... the NTMN guy...

Tanay December 15, 2009 at 3:29 PM  

and blogging is not as much a waste of time as facebooking is. so carry on the good job. since u say u r a writer just like me, u will get addicted soon i must warn u , but it will improve ur writing skills by a million times... if u keep posting quality stuff frequently... so better for u

check out my blog: expressions360.blogspot.com

Sugandha December 15, 2009 at 3:44 PM  

@tanay................thnx a lot for your words and particularly for reading my blog......yes i do plan to add blogposts further ....infact another one is saved in my drafts ..i havent yet published it since its not complete.....

I am very new to this so have no idea on how to go about it!!!

Sugandha December 15, 2009 at 3:45 PM  

SO IT WOULD BE UBER COOL IF YOU HELP ME OUT WITH YOUR WORTHY ADVICE ..........ALL YOUR SUGGESTIONS ARE MOST WELCOME!!!

Tanuj Mittal December 21, 2009 at 1:14 AM  

Nice yaar ! I'm also planning for the same but a techie one :P , i tried to start it too (maybe u know) but had to shut it down coz of these indefinte exams !

Sugandha December 21, 2009 at 3:30 PM  

@tanuj...thnx....such nice words from u are a bit surprising for me though :o...lol....

yah...your blog...is it the 'dtuse' one????....lesse wat ur goin to do with your blog ....n ofcourse comn frm u it 'has' to be a techie one..lol!!!i'll follow it for sure to get some updates on the tech world....am tooo bad at it...lol!!

Shardul Kaushik December 24, 2009 at 7:28 PM  

you write really cool which indulge the reader in some dialog conversation. i hope if you have written on the grading system in the Xmsss, then probably you can score good marks. anyway i liked your blog too after tanay's and he can really help you out their. ofcourse i am not a blogger bcoz i don't like writing but likes reading. waiting for your next post.

Sugandha December 25, 2009 at 7:16 AM  

@shardul-thnx a lot....but I didnt get this -"i hope if you have written on the grading system in the Xmsss, then probably you can score good marks. "???

Shardul Kaushik January 7, 2010 at 11:26 AM  

Don't you remember the question of dialog composition in our end sems which was in choice with some paragraph writing.

Sugandha January 7, 2010 at 5:21 PM  

@SHARDUL-I THINK U R MISTAKEN , i am in DTU SOFTWARE , AND WE NEVER GOT SUCH A QUESTION , MAYBE YOU PEOPLE DID!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Liked this blog? Keep connected, to keep reading.

'Coz everything here, is close to my heart

Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Statistics since 8 June, 2011:-

From the bottom of my heart, a message for the lazy-bones.

A very wise writer once said:
If you really like something, you must "LIKE" it too!

Needless to say, the wise writer was/is me. :|

Copyright © SUGANDHA


  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital